|Screw diameter (mm)
|Motor power (kw)
|Screw speed r/min
The device can be installed on a pre-cast cement foundation, or can be placed directly on a flat, level ground. The whole machine is equipped with shock absorbers.
Ensure that the installation layout is reasonable and proper operation space is reserved.
Equipment operation instruction
The following contents should be checked item by item before the equipment test run
1. Check whether the onsite power supply parameters are consistent with this document. The electrical components are connected correctly.
2. Check whether the connecting parts are loose. If they are loose, tighten them in time.
3. Check whether there is correct lubricating oil in the transmission box and whether the amount of lubricating oil is enough. The lubricating oil brand is medium extreme pressure gear oil or other gear oil with similar viscosity. The lubricating oil level should be at the upper oil level of the transmission box oil level meter.
4. Manually connect the coupling between the main motor and the transmission box, so that it rotates clockwise for more than two weeks, requiring flexible rotation.
5. Is the rotation direction of the main motor correct? The correct direction is: clockwise rotation from the direction of the head.
After completing the above checks, the main engine can be put into trial operation. The main steps are as follows:
1. Increase the temperature of the main machine. The specific temperature varies according to the different materials and can be set by the user. When the temperature of the host reaches the set value, keep the host warm for 1 hour. Check whether the temperature control is normal during the heating process.
2. Check whether the cooling water system works normally. Whether there is leakage, if so, correct in time.
3. After completing the above steps, you can start to turn the screw. Do not feed, screw speed to about 41r/min, idling for about 4-5min, observe whether the equipment is running normally, if any abnormal, should stop to remove the abnormal, and then restart.
Gradually increase the screw speed and feed amount to the required yield.
5.1 Main Motor
Main motor use precautions
1. The deviation of the supply voltage from the rating shall not be more than 5 percent, and the deviation of the supply frequency from the rating shall not be more than 1 percent.
2. When the motor runs for a period of time, the grease should be replaced. The grease brand is No.3 base grease. If the motor is not used for a long time, before re-use, should check whether the bearing has grease, and timely replacement and supplement. Fill the grease volume for bearing chamber volume 2/3.
3. During the operation of the motor, if the bearing temperature is found to be too high or the grease deteriorates, the grease should be replaced in time. Bearing normal service temperature is not higher than 95℃
4. If the motor is not used for a long time, it should be stored in a clean, cool and dry environment.
5. If the motor is not used for a long time, the insulation resistance of the motor should be measured before reuse, and its value is not less than.5mω. If it is lower than.5m Ω, it should be dried. When drying, the winding temperature is no more than 121℃.
5.2 Transmission Box
Precautions for use of transmission box
1. The transmission box should be filled with lubricating oil before use. The lubricating oil brand is middle extreme pressure gear oil or other gear oil with similar viscosity, and the oil level should be on the oil level meter. Note: It is strictly prohibited to operate without lubricating oil.
2. Working environment temperature of gear box: 1-35℃. When the temperature exceeds this range, lubricating heating or cooling device should be equipped.
3. After running for a period of time, replace the lubricating oil and replace the lubricating oil after a period of time. The replacement should stop at the transmission box, empty the lubricating oil in the transmission box when the lubricating oil is not cooled, and rinse the lubricating oil with the same quality, and then inject the specified amount of new lubricating oil.
4. If used for a long time and reused, the car should run empty for a period of time, and the bearing can be fully lubricated before loading and running.
5. Check the connecting parts regularly, check the gear wear condition regularly, and solve the problem in time.
6. In case of abnormal noise, vibration or high temperature during operation, please stop for inspection in time and continue to use after troubleshooting.
5.3 Cooling Water System
Precautions for use of cooling water system
1 cooling medium must be soft water, long-term use, should be emptied cooling water. To avoid rust.
2 pump motor should pay attention to moisture-proof, should avoid rain and splash water.
3. The pump should not be idled without water, and the idling time should not exceed 21 seconds.
4. The water pump must be grounded before use. In order to avoid accidents, the leakage protection switch should be installed.
5. When the water pump is running, if there is a decrease in flow, sudden stop and other abnormal situations, the power supply should be cut off and stopped for inspection.
6. The cooling water temperature in the water tank should not be more than 25℃.
7. Check the cooling water quantity in the tank regularly. The cooling water quantity shall not be lower than the low line of the tank mirror (about 91L).
9. Regularly check whether the pipeline is smooth and whether there is leakage. If yes, please maintain it in time.
5. 4 Feeding transmission system
Before using the feeding wheel gear, add 1--3 times of grease per shift.
6. Remove the screw
Before removing the screw, the extruder head must be removed first, and there is room for operation. Before removing the screw, the material in the screw must be emptied as far as possible.
The removal of screw should be carried out when the main engine maintains the normal process temperature. Attention should be paid to the protection of the staff during the removal to avoid scald. When disassembling, pay attention to protect the screw to avoid damage to the screw.